Chairman — Ellie Wiseman
- Provide vision and leadership to ensure the development of the club for the benefit of all the members.
- Maintain a team around you so that the club Committee operates effectively.
- Initiate succession planning, to ensure that the club is never without volunteers in key roles.
- Provide leadership to Club Committee on all aspects of the club from training and racing to fundraising and social activities.
Club Secretary — Michelle Lovick & Molly Whitehall
- Communicates the clubs aims and objectives to the membership
- Answers or directs members questions to right place
- Coordinates and liaises with other officers
- Give notice of all Committee Meetings, the Annual General Meeting and Extraordinary Meetings, together with an appropriate agenda and record the proceedings of all such meetings and document them as minutes
- Contribute to the good governance of the Club
Head Coach — Sean Parrett
- To take full responsibility for the club’s coaching sessions.
- To prepare all coaching sessions in advance together with other coaches.
- To work with and be included in the preparation and running of each session.
- To attend club meetings and report on progress when required.
- To offer the club feedback on the organisation and degree of success of coaching and performance of clubs triathletes at events.
- To uphold and abide by the BTF Coaches Code of Ethics and Conduct.
Club Treasurer — Naomi Robertson
- Handles club accounts
- Administers payment for bookings
- Administers payment for coaches and facilities
- Administers payments of subs from members
- Submits annual accounts
Welfare and Covid Officer — Izzy Jones & Nicola Lampard
- Act as the first point of contact for individuals who have queries or concerns regarding safeguarding.
- Ensure that all club personnel who work with children / young people have received appropriate training.
- Facilitate the process of DBS checks when required.
- Receive, record and forward to the Lead Officer of your Home Nation any concerns that are expressed to you.
- Keep confidential records of all related documents.
- Ensure that the club has a safeguarding and child protection policy and that this is followed and accessible to all.
- Be familiar with national safeguarding and child protection policies Time Required – This will vary by club, but you can expect to attend 8-12 club meetings a year lasting approximately 1-2 hours.
- Organise club aquathlon races
- Coordinate volunteers for the races
Juniors Secretary — Leah Kenny
- Administers the running of a juniors section of the club
- Helps integrate adults and juniors sessions where appropriate
- CRB checked
Para Triathlon & Inclusiveness Officer — Catherine Arbuckle
- Representing the needs of our para-triathletes and ensuring the club’s activities are inclusive and meet the needs of beginners and newcomers to the club.
- To organise events tailored for new people joining and beginners
- To make people interested in joining the club feel welcome
Events Officer — Elle Winning & Petar Minev
- Organising the annual club training camp, running and cycling weekends, LFTC hosted races, club socials and additional club organised events.
Club Captains — Greg Divall & Sarah Jones
Acting as a figurehead for races the club targets, encourage member participation at training sessions and races, and provide support to age-group athletes.
- Will liaise with other officers to ensure members needs are met and that we are training members for the right events
- Duty of care as with any coaching role
Marketing Officer — Sarah Soutoul
- Promoting the club and its presence on social media, publishing the weekly club newsletter, responding to inbox queries, managing the club kit, dealing with the website and communicating with club members so they are well informed of what is going on.