What benefits do I receive if I affiliate with EA?
The primary benefit is being able to represent LFTC at a wide range of events where we compete as a team, but there are also material benefits including:
- Reduced entry fees for UKA licensed road and multi-terrain events (minimum £2 per event).
- Eligibility to compete in national representative teams and at England Athletics age group level.
- Discounted products at a range of companies.
For a comprehensive and up-to-date list of all benefits associated with EA affiliation, please see: https://www.englandathletics.org/athletics-and-running/athlete-registration/benefits-of-registration/
The current annual fee for individual EA affiliation is £15 (July 2019).
Where can I find my EA number?
If you’ve already affiliated with EA and lost your number try this link: https://www.englandathletics.org/myprofile
If you’re new to EA affiliation then we manage the registration process on your behalf which is as follows:
- You join LFTC.
- If you would like to join EA, LFTC will register you on the portal. Please send your request via email (including the following details: title, name, date of birth, address, email address and telephone number) to our Club Secretary at email@example.com.
- You will be sent an invoice which you will need to pay in relation to the EA annual membership fee.
- Once you have paid, EA will allocate you a Unique Registration Number (URN) – commonly referred to as your ‘EA number’.
- EA will then contact you directly with all your affiliation details .
Further details on this process can be found at: http://www.englandathletics.org/page.aspx?sitesectionid=725§ionTitle=Registration
Please note that for administrative reasons, the club tends to submit details to EA on a monthly cycle. In the event that you require your EA number more urgently, please contact our Club Secretary.
Who should I contact if I have further questions regarding EA affiliation?
Please contact our Club Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org