Lftc’s fitness swim is back. As part of this coach led session we use training aids to work on specific aspects of technique and fitness and you will need swim fins, pool buoy and hand paddles — the drills work much better with them! Water bottle/sports drink also recommended. Especially fins and pull buoy are quite essential!
Please arrive in time so you are ready to start (be in the pool) for 5pm. Entry to the pool is included in the cost of the session, you may need to show your booking confirmation email to reception and they will let you through. Lockers are available with a £1 coin.
NOTE: This is a fitness session aimed at swimmers able to comfortably complete a 750m continuous swim and have knowledge of common swim drills. Please attend our technique course if you are unsure of your ability.
- BTF guidance Individual training for swimming applies (read here).
- Please follow the staff and coaches guidance at all times.
- At the moment there is no equipment to borrow so please bring your own fins and pull buoy. Do not share equipment with other participants.
- The pool operates a one way system throughout the facility and way out through the one of the fire exits.
- There are outdoor cubicles available, lockers available, only two outdoor showers (hot).
Athletes should not attend the session if they feel unwell or have any Covid-19 symptoms- should any athlete develop any symptoms following a session, they must notify email@example.com
Should for any reason after booking a session you cannot attend, please let the club know so we can give your place to someone else and when booking, please can all attendees ensure that their ICE information on the LFTC website login is up to date.